19 March 2013

Emotional Ticking Bomb

yes i have started my practical session about 1 and half month ago. but i think it's too late to tell from the beginning what happened during first time teaching, first impression, students, the principal and all that. i don't think that is necessary now. (wow i sound so strict). what really i want to yell now is
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

 I DON'T KNOW

today is horrible. my class started at 1240pm and as usual my 4S2 students went to the lab 15 minutes late!. come on 15 minutes. i just cant consider that. it's been a month and half. every single time they were late. I was running to their class at 3rd floor note that, running. ok. running. yes. running to the third floor. THIRD FLOOR. to invite them to go the lab. as i reached at the class i saw them hanging around, talking, not even ready to move. suddenly i yelled, "what are you doing here? you're 15 minutes late and still chilling out here???!!! 2 minutes! to the lab now!"

then i demerit all of them. 5 demerits. that's actually a lot, guys. they could be suspended from school. but i was soooooo angry. 

then Puan Lam (their previous teacher) came to me at the lab to apologize. she said she was in the class during i yelled to my students. my face turned red. I WAS SO EMBARRASSED. i feel like i was crossing the line. why cant i  hold my anger and keep calm as i always do.

this 4S2 is really loveeee to talk. they talk a lot. seriously a lot. they just cant keep silent for even 1 minutes. im not telling lies, people. even when i explain to the class, they talk to each other like there's no wrong of doing that. at the middle of my teaching, i stopped. i said,

"this is my last day teaching you. because you dont want to listen to me. you rather listen to your friends and talking all the time. so you wont hear any voice of me giving you knowledge after this."

then they keep silent a while and ........ jahdfhcngmhfgmkqjdal skdbxnd absuf,hnajfgsekufgjd kjcfhjfsnhjyyrippqoqiwikmsnxbhcgfgrtfh  again!

hooooooo what a horrible feeling. horrible. now i just feel bad. i think im not good enough to be their teacher. maybe tonight i should buy something for Puan Lam to apologise to her. T_T

p/s : husband is working so i can't tell him how bad i feel right now. so here comes this emotional entry. sorry for ruin your good mood after reading this, peeps!

No comments: